23_01

Breaking the Spiral: A Poem on Overcoming Negative Emotions

When the shadows start to creep,
And the darkness starts to seep,
Into my mind, my heart, my soul,
I feel a weight that makes me whole.
A spiral starts to take me down,
A spiral of emotions that I can't drown,
The negative thoughts that swirl around,
A never-ending cycle that can't be found.
A voice inside my head speaks,
Of all my fears, my doubts, my weaknesses,
It tells me I'm not good enough,
That I'll never rise above this stuff.
But I know that this is not true,
For in the darkness, light shines through,
A glimmer of hope that I must seek,
To break the chains of this negative peak.
So I'll take a deep breath and try again,
To push away the shadows and let the light in,
For I know that I am strong and brave,
And in the end, I'll rise above this wave.

No comments:

Post a Comment